-->

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Stila Eyeshadow Duo in Lily Review

Hello, hello. I saw this duo and wanted to try it out. I never had a lot of Stila eyeshadows since I'm more of an Urban Decay and Too Faced girl myself. So here's my thoughts on this Stila eyeshadow duo.

 I got the shade Lily. The pink and the orange struck me most due to its light and girly color combination.

The eyeshadows have a shimmery finish.
I didn't use a primer with the swatches. I also had to triple, maybe quadruple layer the swatches for it to pick up color on my skin.


RATING:

PIGMENTATION:
For color payoff, its decent. You can build up the color by adding more layers. I believe this product looks better on fair skinned individuals. I guess I'm a tad bit darker for the colors to show through in the way I want it to. I wish the shadows were more pigmented like the MAC shadows.

PRICE:
I got it for a cheap price, so I'm not complaining.

TEXTURE:

Feels silky and glides well over my eyelids. Just watch out for potential fall out since the shadows have super fine shimmer

DURATION OF WEAR:
Its decent as long as you apply an eyeshadow primer before putting on the eyeshadow.



OVERALL:




No comments:

Post a Comment

comment