-->

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lancome Color Design Lipstick in B-List Review

I have a weakness for nude lips. When I saw this shade, I just had to get it.




REVIEW:


COLOR:
The color is a peachy nude. The color is buildable. It looks amazing in person! Pics don't do it justice. If you're looking for a great nude lipstick, try this one!

PRICE:
I got the lipstick for a cheap price from allcosmeticswholesale. Very happy with the quality of the lipstick for the inexpensive ticket price.

SCENT:

No scent whatsoever so this is perfect for me! I highly dislike scented lipsticks and lipglosses. My nose is too picky ehee.

DURATION OF WEAR:
As for durability, its decent. If you eat of drink, it comes off a bit but enough color shows on your lips. You probably need to reapply every 4 to 5 hours.


OVERALL:
I love this lipstick---its such a lovely shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment