-->

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Skin79 Super + Beblesh Balm Triple Function BB Cream Review

BB creams have been very popular in Asia and have finally crossed over to the US. From reading that many American BB creams are not the same as their Korean counterparts, I decided to (finally) buy the Skin79 Super + Beblesh Balm Triple Function BB Cream. This is one of the very popular BB creams and I have done extensive research to find the right one that suits my oily to combination skin and my skin tone.

I got this from a seller from Amazon. Please note that there are many counterfeit BB creams floating around Amazon and eBay---so please buy with caution. Remember to do your research of the sellers. Beware of cheap prices; if it's too good to be true, it most likely is a fake.

I bought mine from Pink Gelee. This seller is reliable as far as I can tell from my research. Seoulglamour has some questionable reviews left by several buyers-- that raised the red flag. 


  Once I received my package, I automatically went on youtube and watched this video > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWVk9NA8qqE

I compared my BB cream to what was explained in the video.....and mine has passed the test! This is authentic! Yay!!! This makes me happy and relieved to know I don't have a fake. God knows what junk they put in the fake BB creams-- it can break you out and damage your skin.






REVIEW:

DURABILITY:  
This BB cream lasts 7-8 hours on my skin. I wear this as a daily skin routine instead of foundation.

COVERAGE: 
I would say this provides a medium coverage. You can layer on more of the product if you want more coverage---or use concealer on trouble spots. I have some acne scars and pigmentation that the BB cream is able to hide. Its buildable and easy to blend.

COLOR:       
It has a bit of a grey-ish tone which is apparently common with BB creams. For reference, I'm 120 for MUFE and NC20-25 for MAC. The BB cream blends into my skin and matches it over time as it oxidizes. I do which Skin79 had more shades to choose from though. I have a yellow undertone and a warmer shade would suit me better than the cool/blue undertone this BB cream has. However, the BB cream still does go well with my skin tone.  

OIL CONTROL:   
Overall has great oil control. It doesn't leave my skin in a slick, oily mess after wearing it all day. And believe me, I have a very oily T-zone.

PRICE: 

Very affordable and can last me a long time!


OVERALL:



No comments:

Post a Comment

comment