-->

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick Review + Swatches

After seeing so much hype around the Wet n Wild Megalast lipsticks, I jumped on the bandwagon too. For such beautiful colors and the unbeatable price of $2.99, it's a steal!

I love pink lips and nude/peachy colors so these shades are perfect.



 The packaging design was poorly thought out. Its difficult to avoid scraping the lipstick on the cap. Look at my poor Dollhouse Pink. My heart bleeds for damaging this pretty lipstick. I just hate how you can't twist the lipstick all the way to the bottom of the tube. Ick! This results in ghastly nicks.



REVIEW:


COLOR:
The lipsticks are pigmented and the line has some great shades to pick from. I love love love the pinks and nudes. They're vibrant and I absolutely love em!

PRICE:
Very inexpensive, wallet friendly for the cosmetic lovers on a budget! If you can find these on weekend sales at your pharmacies too!

TEXTURE: 
It has a matte finish, so beware if you have dry, cracked lips. It can feel a bit sticky and dry on the lips, but you can always add lipgloss.

SCENT/FLAVOR:

No scent or flavor so that's a plus! 

DURATION OF WEAR:
As for durability, its good. You eat or drink and the color is predominantly still on the lips. 


OVERALL:
Love the lipsticks. They're a must buy! I'll be trying out the reds and oranges later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

comment