-->

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Stila Bronze Glow Baked Eyeshadow Trio Review

I have a weakness for metallic, shimmery bronzey shades. When I saw this at Sephora I had to buy it. The Stila Bronze Glow Baked Eyeshadow Trio has a champagne, bronze, and chocolate brown color. This baked eyeshadow goes on sheer and takes time to build up color as it looks like on the pan. For a more dramatic and pigmented look, you can wet a brush and apply the shades. Each color complements the other.
  

I just loooove the colors. My favorite is the bronze shade. I also like to mix the chocolate brown with the bronze to create a darker bronze shade.



Here's the swatch of all the colors. 
The champagne color is shimmery and has a lot of fall-out. I find that the champagne color needs a lot of building to get a good color payoff. A good primer is needed for longer staying power and pigmentation.

RATING:
Color:
I love the color combination. It complements my skin and brighten up my dark brown eyes.

Packaging: 
Eyeshadow pan is easy to store and carry.

Pigmentation: 
Colors are sheer and you need to swipe at least 5 times to get the 2 darker shades to show up just like the colors on the pan. The lightest shade also needs building for highlighting in the inner corners of the eyes. 

Wear/Duration:   
If the shawdows are worn wet they tend to stay on longer with more pigmentation. If worn dry, a primer is a must to keep the shadows from creasing. Even with a good primer there is still fall out especially from the champagne color.

Price:  
For $28 the eyeshadows can last a long time. Its also versatile for day and evening wear. The pan is fairly big and I have gotten a lot of use from the product. 

OVERALL: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment