-->

Friday, December 16, 2011

BUXOM LIPS: DEBBIE- REVIEW

My lovely bf got me this Buxom Lip Gloss. I love lip glosses and this orangey color is very nice. I couldn't wait to try it on!


Buxom Lip Gloss in Debbie

The color is gorgeous. There are micro specks of gold shimmer in the gloss.

The lip gloss has a minty scent about it. I like the mint effect because it adds freshness to your lips.

 Here's the lip gloss on. You can build the color easily.

RATING:
COLOR:
The color is very pretty and sheer. The color is easy to build and apply.

PACKAGING:
The gloss comes in a cute box and comes in a simple tube.

PRICE:
I got the lip gloss as a gift so I give it a 5. At Sephora, it runs around $18.

SCENT:

Clean and minty. I like the freshness.

PLUMPING:

I don't see any plumping effect even though it claims to plump your pout.

DURATION OF WEAR:
I don't have much to say about the duration of wear. It's pretty decent. I didn't come across much to complain about.


OVERALL:



No comments:

Post a Comment

comment