-->

Sunday, June 26, 2011

iPod Decoden ♥

Over the break I wanted to try my hand at decoden. I've always been so interested in it when I first saw decoden on one of Ekimura's Japanese magazine scans that featured it. Here's a lil' glimpse of what I've done! 
 Please be kind, its still my first time doing this ehee

 Mmmmm...looking at these make me hungry for some sweets!

The very first thing I decorated was my clear  iPod case. This is what it looks like from the front.


And this is the back. I like having the 3D feel of the decos but they are a pain to handle like for example when I have to open the case to get to my iPod then closing the case. 
Lemme tell ya, it's quite difficult.

I also have this fear that the decos are gonna fall off if I put it in my purse. The silicone is supposed to hold them in place but I still handle it with care.

So have you guys done decoden yet   Tell me your opinions, ideas, or experiences with it. It's really fun and dare I say it, therapeutic.


Later everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

comment